DMS is proud to have been able to participate in this weekend’s “world’s largest truck convoy” to benefit the Special Olympics!! The 2016 Truck Convoy was an international event with convoys taking place in 16 states and 6 Canadian provinces. Since it began in 2001, more than 15,000 trucks have traveled more than 5,000 miles to raise awareness and funds for Special Olympics.
What a great cause! #humbled #specialolympics
- How patients and providers benefit from CT lung cancer screening
- DMS completes ISO-9001 Certification, certified mobile PET/CT provider
- How to leverage mobile imaging when facing a natural disaster
- Medicare PET/CT Reimbursement for Oncology: What’s covered, what’s not
- World Lung Cancer Day – August 1st