Are you considering Interim Imaging? Learn how the process works and avoid common mistakes with this guide.
Interim imaging can be a smart decision if you are remodeling your imaging space, needing equipment repair, or are managing a backlog. Knowing how the process works can help ensure the successful delivery and operation of an interim contract.
In this 15-page ebook we’ll explain what you need to know about Interim Imaging including how to get the equipment you want, factors that affect availability and timing, your facility requirements and how to make the overall process a success for you and your patients.
Use the form above to download your copy instantly.
Key Topics Include:
- How to get the imaging equipment you want
- How to know if interim imaging is right for your facility
- Timing considerations
- How to prep a site before contracting with an interim imaging provider
- Key requirements you should expect from an interim provider
- How to choose between mobile imaging and interim imaging