DMS contracts with hospitals and health care systems to provide mobile imaging services on site – we do not provide home-based imaging services.
PROVIDING TOP EQUIPMENT FROM LEADING MANUFACTURERS
Whole-body, high-field MRI systems from leading manufacturers provide high performance imaging in the most open, patient-friendly scanning environment. Designed with both patient and physician in mind, these systems enhance patient comfort without compromising image quality and clinical performance. Systems include best-in-class high-field features, software, and accessories to deliver high operational productivity while accommodating the needs of all patients.
MRI SYSTEMS ARE AVAILABLE FOR INTERIM, MOBILE, AND FIXED SITE SOLUTIONS
• High-field 1.5T MRI systems •
• All MRI systems are fully furnished with workstations, equipment room and storage •
• MRI scanners available in 8-, 16-, 18- and 32 channels •
WIDE BORE VS. TRADITIONAL: IS BIGGER ALWAYS BETTER FOR MRI IMAGERS?
CT SYSTEMS ARE AVAILABLE FOR INTERIM, MOBILE, AND FIXED SITE SOLUTIONS
• CT scanners available in 16-, 32-, 64-, 80-slice •
• All CT systems are full furnished with workstations, equipment room and storage •
PET/CT SYSTEMS ARE AVAILABLE FOR INTERIM, MOBILE, AND FIXED SITE SOLUTIONS
• PET/CT scanners available in 6-, 8-, 16-slice •
• All PET/CT systems are full furnished with workstations, equipment room and storage •
Digital PET/CT Systems
New state-of-the-art digital PET/CT systems boast a 24-cm PET axial field of view and an 80-slice CT to deliver superior image quality with outstanding electronic noise performance, faster scan times and optimized dose efficiency.
DIGITAL PET/CT SYSTEMS ARE AVAILABLE FOR INTERIM, MOBILE AND FIXED SITE SOLUTIONS
• 2.9 mm ultra-high NEMA PET resolution improves accuracy and small lesion detection •
• 9 cps/kBq high system sensitivity boosts acquisition and enables lower -dose scans •
• 24 cm Axial FOV for faster patient scanning •
Take A Tour
NUCLEAR MEDICINE SYSTEMS
DMS is a select mobile provider specializing in nuclear medicine providing all-purpose general, cardiology, oncology, and neurology studies. These solid-state nuclear medicine systems feature high-definition cameras and iterative reconstruction techniques designed to improve image quality, contrast resolution and lesion detection for complete clinical flexibility.
NUCLEAR MEDICINE SYSTEMS ARE AVAILABLE FOR INTERIM, MOBILE, AND FIXED SITE SOLUTIONS
• All mobile Nuclear Medicine systems are fully furnished with workstations, hot lab and patient resting area. •
• Radiopharmaceutical options available. •
MAMMOGRAPHY SYSTEMS ARE AVAILABLE FOR INTERIM, MOBILE, AND FIXED SITE SOLUTIONS
• Digital mammography – 3D and 2D options •
• All mobile digital mammography systems are fully furnished with workstations and patient changing areas. •
• ADMS mammography services are accredited by the American College of Radiology and certified by the FDA.•
BREAST CANCER AWARENESS: RISK FACTORS, SYMPTOMS, AND DENSE BREASTS
Ready to get Started?
DMS provides a full range of accessories for imaging departments.