Effective March 1, 2016
In today’s environment, privacy is of the utmost importance. DMS Health Technologies (DMS) will never collect your personal information except in cases where:
- Your web browser or internet service provides this information. In this case, your email address or information about web sites you link from
- Any information you send us in an email
- Any information you provide DMS when you’re trying to receive information from us.
We will never sell your information to anyone without your written permission. However, if you sign up for a service provided by a third party that DMS is contracted to, we’ll supply just the information necessary to conduct a business transaction.
DMS cannot be held responsible for privacy policies attached to third party links on our website.
Email messages to DMS may not be secure. If you send us an email, we’ll keep it on file and it becomes the property of DMS.
- How patients and providers benefit from CT lung cancer screening
- DMS completes ISO-9001 Certification, certified mobile PET/CT provider
- How to leverage mobile imaging when facing a natural disaster
- Medicare PET/CT Reimbursement for Oncology: What’s covered, what’s not
- World Lung Cancer Day – August 1st